Saturday, May 5, 2007

Judgment #2

Hello everyone, its judging time again. This means you cry, and I go home… Or… Whatever…

You know how it works, I do a breakdown of everyone, tell you who won immunity for their team, yadda, yadda…

Here you go - The breakdown.

Godfrey Zebulon – Hey Godfrey… Much better this time, much, much better, I followed, and I loved the Greek references, good job!

Dark Jedi Kriss – Hey chick, that was great, I laughed, I cried, I went out and punted a monkey. That’s right, I punted a monkey. Great post!

Kon-El – Dude… Dude… Great… I laughed. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Congratulations.

Svetlana – I see you heeded my advice about the length. You did an amazing job, you kept the quality, you shortened, it was funny. Big smiles!

Professor X – Once again, I dig the references from last year. I was sort of disappointed, I know you’re a great writer, but the post just wasn’t as good as you can do. I thought it was funny, regardless.

Nathan Petrelli – I frankly loved it. It was of high quality, it was funny, and it was unique.

Synth-Lin – I dunno. You lost me. I had problem following what was going on. I do like the picture editing. They made me laugh.

Henchy – I was lost on yours too, I’ve seen you write much better stuff then this. But I liked your use of pictures. The monkey made me laugh.

Gyrobo – Gyrobo, Gyrobo, Gyrobo. Does that summon you or banish you? As always, I do not quite follow your humor, but I respect it, and I respect your writing.

Mr. Bennet – Great post. Very original, to say the least. Keep up the good work.

Lt. Cmdr. Oneida – Great post, great quality, funny. Congratulations.

And the winner is?

What… Seriously?

What do you mean who?

Nathan Petrelli.

Nathan, you have won, congrats. Your team has immunity, you other blokes, you have to vote someone off of your team. Good luck with that.

I think your team is… Pokemybootie… Or… Something… I don’t even know…

So Nathan’s Team, you all have immunity.

This means the losing team, you need to send your votes for whom you want gone to Jon.

If you’ll excuse me, I have to write a letter with a monkey banana pen, while wearing the Sveltlana bikini,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

Good luck everyone.

11 comments:

Mr. Bennet said...

Ah, crap!

Gyrobo said...

Pasta Pazool!

Professor Xavier said...

Oh yeah, oh yeah! Do a little dance! I'd hug Petrelli right now if he wasn't so oily.

And Erifia, I'd suggest when reading my posts in the future - lower you expectations. It will seem much better. It's all about the perspective.

Congressman Nathan Petrelli said...

We did it? YEAH! We did it! Twinkies for the whole team, and then a shower so people will stop complaining about all the sticky oily stuff. Wooo Hooo!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Nathan!

See what happens when you buy a fat girl Twinkies? It's like rubbing Buddah's tummy for good luck!

I get first dibs on the shower.

~ Lana

Unknown said...

WHHOHOO!

Twinkie Toss!

You rock, Petrelli!

Congressman Nathan Petrelli said...

;) Thank you, Thank you. Svet and Dark Jedi..I give to each of you a nod, a wink, and maybe a little pinch if you will let me. ;)

Mr. Bennet said...

Boo, Nathan! Boo! I'll be sure to vote for you after the merger. Muah ha ha ha ha!

Unknown said...

Really you got lost?

How?

I thought I was being quite fluid.

Well at least you liked the pictures.

Love you all.

Lin

Unknown said...

Ok so we now have to vote someone out of the game. Thats going to be interesting.

Love you all.

Lin

cooltopten said...

Twinkie Tossing fun

Nice one Petrelli , what a slipery customer :)