Sunday, May 27, 2007

Challenge #6

The challenge has been cast. The gauntlet thrown down. Many have been called, few have answered. On the planet Hacknor... On Fire Island D, brave contestants will compete. Who will falter? Who will thrive? Who will be





Welcome to the next challenge, Gladiators. I know some of the past challenges have been a little crazy, but this one will be a just a little more conventional.


Galacta, Queen of the Galaxy is visiting Planet Hacknor. It is your job to entertain her.


Work with your teammates to put on a variety show for the Queen. Use whatever talents you have: sing, tap dance, juggle, tell jokes, do a soliloquy, the sky's the limit.


We have a celebrity guest judge for this challenge as well. Summer O'Ciardha has graciously accepted the task of judging this round.

There you go, kids. Time for the show to go on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!
A show. We could do a west side story medley. I could just see Henchy singing "Maria, I've just met a girl named Maria.." And of course I'd be singing "I'm so pretty."
Cause I am.

So much to do. So much to organise.

Love you all

Lin